All-In-One Program fee
Projects Abroad offers an unparalleled quality of service. All costs in the country of action are covered by your program fee. Our program fees include:
- Customization of your project, by choosing your start date, duration and project/internship of choice.
- Accommodation: Often in a host family (to provide cultural immersion) and three meals per day. Your basic needs during your volunteer work are covered.
- Travel insurance that includes medical and travel.
- Support from our teams on-site. In all our destinations, we have permanent employees who prepare your volunteer project, who help you to settle in once you are abroad, and can help you with any problems 24/7. These people are physically on-site and can assist you if you wish.
- Airport pick up and drop off
The only major expense that is not covered by your program fee is the cost of the flight.
The program fee covers not only the costs that are directly related to your presence in the host country, but also the support the structure of Projects Abroad provides as a whole. We are a completely independent organization and do not receive subsidies. Therefore, it is only your program fees that enable us to carry out our programs.