Join our Alumni Network
ALUMNI! Please join our Alumni Network. It's a great way to stay in touch with your placement, the friends you made and our organization, as well as pursue opportunities to work with us both at home and abroad. Becoming a member is easy; simply send an email to email@example.com.
By joining our Alumni Network you have the opportunity to:
Stay in touch with friends from your time abroad.
- Answer questions and give advice to new and potential volunteers by becoming a fan of our Projects Abroad Facebook page.
Update Your Information.
- Fill out our Alumni Update Form by choosing the Alumni Update tab of this website. We are always interested to know how our former volunteers are doing, and how your experiences with us have influenced your lives back home.
Write a story about your volunteer experience.
- We are always extremely interested to hear about your time overseas. You can write a "volunteer story" for our website and send it along with some photos. This should be a minimum of 300 words long, and can be a great way to sum up and reflect on your international volunteer experience. Please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continue working with us to share our programs with friends, family, classmates and co-workers.
- There are many opportunities for alumni to be active in helping to promote Projects Abroad's programs. You can speak to potential volunteers, put up posters at your school, attend an international fair or event with Projects Abroad staff or hold your own information session about your experiences abroad.
Work with us overseas.
- We are always recruiting people to work alongside our local teams in all of our destinations. Where possible we are eager to employ former volunteers. To find out more please take a look at our Jobs page.
Our resources available to alumni: