One of the most common questions we get is “When is the best time to apply for an international project or internship with Projects Abroad?” The answer is today! Even if your plan is to travel next year, you’ll get more out of your experience the earlier you commit because it provides extra time for preparation and research, maximizing your potential. Besides our new
Book With Confidence | No Risk Refund Policy, the Early Bird Special offers even more incentive to lock in your placement now.
The same award-winning programs and internships with 5 extra benefits to those applying by November 30th:
- $250 Travel Grant: Applied to total project fees
- Travel and medical insurance, additional fees waived
- Entry into a drawing for a GoPro camera (Spring 2021)
- 2-hour live Zoom Survival Language lesson (Spring 2021)
- $25 Credit towards our flight booking services
There’s never been a better time to make a move towards an experience of a lifetime. Choose the project that speaks to you or connect with our Project Experts for guidance today.
*Travel Grant will be applied to your total program fees after we receive your application
*Early Bird Special not applicable with Alternative Spring Break Projects and cannot be combined with other offers