Care & Community in Vietnam
- Project Info
- What are High School Specials?
- Community Service Credit
- High School Specials Impact Report
- Placement location: Hanoi
- Types of placements: Care Center
- Accommodation: Guesthouse
- Age Requirements: 15-18 years old
- Arrival Airport: Hanoi (HAN)
- Local Languages: Vietnamese
On this Care & Community project you will spend your time volunteering at one of our partner care placements in Hanoi. Your experience will be packed full of activities at the placement and around Hanoi, enabling you to learn about another culture while helping and immersing yourself in the Vietnamese way of life.
You will work alongside other volunteers assisting with lessons for the children and organizing activities like arts and crafts or playing sports. You will also spend time helping on a painting and refurbishment project, creating a lasting impact at the placement. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated by both the children and local staff.
Depending on the number of volunteers, you will stay in a guest house on or near your placement.
Over the weekend you will take a trip to visit the countryside and learn about Vietnam’s history.