Physiotherapy in Nepal
- Project Info
- What are High School Specials?
- Community Service Credit
- High School Specials Impact Report
- Placement location: Chitwan
- Types of placements: Hospital PT Department
- Accommodation: Hotel
- Age Requirements: 15-18 years old
- Arrival Airport: Kathmandu (KTM)
- Local Languages: Nepali
This program is designed to give you an unparalleled overview of physiotherapy in Nepal. Based in the beautiful city of Chitwan, famous for its nearby National Park, you will spend time in the Physiotherapy department of a large local hospital as well as a centre for people with physical disabilities. These are always inspiring placements thanks to the fantastic work that goes on there.
You will stay in a hotel close to the areas where you are working, and will participate in evening activities planned by our local staff.
Over the weekend you will have the chance to visit the huge and beautiful nature reserve of Chitwan National Park, complete with an elephant safari through a lush forest.