Choose a Building Project
1-3 of 10 Projects
Building in Jamaica for Spring BreakSee this project
- Fixed dates during spring break
- Anyone aged 18 or over can join
- From 1 week
- From $1,970 CAD
Building Volunteer Work for Teenagers in TanzaniaSee this project
- Fixed dates during school break
- This project is only for 15-18 year olds
- From 2 weeks
- From $3,435 CAD
Building Volunteer Work in GhanaSee this project
- Completely flexible dates
- Anyone aged 16 or over can join
- From 1 week
- From $2,520 CAD
What are the benefits of volunteer building work abroad?
By working on a construction volunteer project abroad, you can develop your own skills while giving back to a community that needs help.
Here are just some of the benefits that our previous volunteers talk about:
- Skills like teamwork, communication, leadership, resilience, organizing, planning, and time management
- An understanding of sustainable international development
- Technical construction skills
- Developing a global mindset, from working and empathizing with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Confidence from challenging yourself outside of your comfort zone
These benefits will improve your resume for future applications, and enhance your personal development.
Why does this project matter?
Some of the most important work that needs to be done in developing communities is setting up basic infrastructure. Helping communities through building will allow locals to continue with your efforts even after your volunteer work has ended.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Take a look at the following pages where you'll find collections of similar projects: