Choose a Wildlife Conservation Project
1-3 of 25 Projects
Take a Gap Semester Abroad in South AmericaSee this project
- Fixed dates throughout the year
- Anyone aged 18-22 can join
- From 10 weeks
- From $10,495 CAD
Scuba Diving and Marine Conservation in Baja California Sur, MexicoSee this project
- Completely flexible dates
- Anyone aged 16 or over can join
- From 1 week
- From $4,895 CAD
What will I gain from conservation volunteering abroad?
By working with animals in the heart of nature, you’ll give back to a community that needs help while developing your own skills.
Here are just some of the benefits that our previous volunteers talk about:
- Knowledge of practical conservation and environmental sciences.
- Global competencies like teamwork, communication, leadership, resilience, organizing, planning, and time management.
- The ability to work and empathise with people of different cultures and backgrounds, helping to develop a ‘global mindset’.
- Confidence from pushing past your comfort zone.
All of the above will help your personal development and add practical conservation work experience to your resume.
Why do Conservation volunteer projects abroad matter?
Protecting our planet is more important than ever. As the human population increases, natural habitats and resources are declining. This has a devastating impact on wildlife and vulnerable ecosystems. They cannot recover and begin to thrive once more without our help.
In today’s fast-paced society, it’s easy to feel like part of the problem rather than the solution. Now’s the time to start making a worthwhile contribution, so that future generations can enjoy our planet for years to come.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Take a look at the following pages where you'll find collections of similar projects: